Your daily dose of Art

Hello world!

I'm Hayley, and I'm an aspiring Artist with a love for all things creative and colourful.

I've decided to start a blog because about two months ago I was diagnosed with anxiety and depression and doing Art has really helped me on my journey to recovery. I've always loved painting from a young age, but when I turned 19 and I jumped into the real world of work, I put Art to one side for a while. Since then, I've realised that Art is a big part of my life, and it's not something I can just walk away from or forget about. Art is what makes me happy, and without it I'd probably fall back into the dark place I was in before. 

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that Art is a form of therapy for me, and I'm sure that it is for some other people too. So this blog is about documenting my life on a daily basis, painting from my little home studio, and talking about not just my passions but my struggles too. After all, life isn't always sunshine and rainbows, each day is different and sometimes it rains, but that's okay, because that's real life. 

I truly believe that creating Art, and changing aspects of your lifestyle can have a dramatic impact on your mental health and well-being, and looking after yourself, the whole of yourself, is paramount to finding true happiness in our lives.

Hayley x

PS - Please follow me on Instagram - @hayleycurzonart


Comments

Popular Posts