Louboutin's

I don't think I could part with £500 on a pair of heels... I mean, don't get me wrong, they look like pure seduction in the form of a shoe, and there's something about those red lacquered soles, but I'd prefer to spend the money on something more practical and mundane, like new carpets or a petrol lawnmower. (I know this sounds so lame, but the thought of fresh new carpet makes me so happy! Me and my partner are renovating our house we bought about 8 months ago, and we currently have old lady, retro orange pattered carpets throughout the house... *sighs*)

I've decided to do a pop-art inspired series, and this piece is part of that. I love how bold and eye catching this style is, no blending of paint on the shoe itself, just blocks of paint and colour.

This is the finished piece, but I'll put step by step photographs below to show you the process:

Take a look at my instagram for more artwork > @hayleycurzonart

Much love, Hayley x













Comments

Popular Posts